Maranoa Regional Council General Meetings are held on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month, at the Roma Administration Centre, commencing at 9.00am.
Community members are welcome to attend these public
Special Budget Meeting
The 2019/20 Special Budget Meeting will be held on Tuesday, 30 July 2019, commencing at 11am. Please note that there are two references below to 9am and 11am (this is currently getting fixed by an external entity). Please disregard the reference to 9am. The Special Budget Meeting is definitely at 11am.
Council will hold a Special Meeting at 11.15am today (3 March 2020) to discuss:
- Injune Caravan Park - Lease Agreement Request for Extension
- Council Meeting Schedule
- Representation on TSBE, Western Rail Alliance for Inland Rail Project Development
- Minor Change on the New Head Funding Agreement
- Request for Letter of Support - 'Remapping Mitchell' project
- Request for Letter of Support to Restore, Upgrade and Add to the Roma Cenotaph - The Roma RSL Sub Branch
Select from the links below to view Council minutes and agendas.