Correspondence: PO Box 620 or PO Box 42
Roma QLD 4455 Mitchell QLD 4465
Phone: 1300 007 662
Fax: 4624 6990
Online: You may provide feedback for Council using our online feedback form
Building, planning and plumbing applications should be emailed to PO Box 620, Roma QLD 4455
ABN: 99 324 089 164
Council Service Centres
Our service centres are open 8:20am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
|Roma||Cnr Bungil and Quintin Streets |
Building, planning & environment enquiries
1 Cartwright Street
|Injune||32 Hutton Street|
|Mitchell||100 Cambridge Street|
|Surat||73 Burrowes Street|
|Yuleba||20 Stephenson Street|
Emergency After Hours Contacts
Please call 1300 007 662 and select from the following options:
- Press 1 (one) for water sewerage or gas emergencies
- Press 2 (two) for reporting stock on road emergencies
- Press 3 (three) for roads emergencies
- Press 4 (four) for animal control emergencies
- Press 5 (five) for airport, safety and security emergencies
- Press 6 (six) for Council building and facilities emergencies
All media enquiries should be directed to Council's Coordinator - Corporate Communications, Jane Frith, by emailing Jane.Frith@maranoa.qld.gov.au.
Council is committed to a complaints management process which ensures effective and timely resolution of complaints. We set and strive to maintain the highest standards of service to ensure we are delivering real value for ratepayers and residents. Your comments provide us with valuable feedback to allow for continuous customer service improvement.
When resolving problems and issues, Council will:
- Respond promptly and effectively when you have a problem or concern;
- Provide you with access to Council's dispute resolution process if you are not satisfied with an outcome;
- Use your feedback/complaints to challenge and improve our service delivery.
Complaints about service and administrative actions may be lodged:
- Over the telephone
- In person
- In writing
- By email
- By fax
For further assistance please contact Council's Customer Service on 1300 007 662. Find out about Council's service standards in our Customer Service Charter.
If you have been unable to resolve an issue with Maranoa Regional Council please contact the Queensland Ombudsman by any of the following methods:
|1800 068 908||07 3005 7000||07 3005 7067|