Council is required to keep certain documents and to have these available for public inspection. These are generally available from the Roma Administration Centre, Cnr Bungil & Quintin Sts, Roma.
Registers open for inspection during office hours are:
- Delegations by Council
- Delegations by the Chief Executive Officer
- Fees and Charges Schedule
- Local Laws and Subordinate Local Laws Register
- Register of Assets
- Register of Burials
- Register of Lands
- Register of Roads
- Register of local government business entities to which competitive neutrality principles apply
Registers accessible from the Executive Branch during office hours are:
- Register of Interest of each Local Government Councillor (Written applications must be made to the Chief Executive Officer to inspect Registers).
- Register of Disclosure of Electoral Gifts and Loans.