A policy is a statement, formally adopted by Council or approved by the Chief Executive Officer, which describes Council’s position on a particular topic.
Due to the Local Government amalgamations, Maranoa Regional Council has inherited policies from its predecessor councils.
Maranoa Regional Council is currently reviewing these policies, consolidating and establishing its policy positions on these matters. Some new policies have been adopted and are available to view below. As new policies become available they too will be available to view on this website.
- Arts and Culture Policy.
- Community Engagement Policy
- Community Grants Policy
- Non-Financial Community Assistance Policy
- Tenancy Management of Council Owned Houses Policy
- Asset Management Policy
- Borrowings Policy
- Internal Audit Process and Audit Committee Policy
- Investment Policy
- Purchasing Policy
- Revenue Statement 2013-14
- Advertising Expenditure Policy
- Contribution to Dividing Fences
- Enterprise Risk Management Policy
- Entertainment and Hospitality Expenditure Policy
- Complaints Management Policy
- Complaints Management Process Guideline
- Child and Young Person Protection Risk Management Strategy Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Management Plan
- Workplace Health and Safety Policy