Do you need help with budgeting & other financial matters?
Are forms & online applications becoming overwhelming?
Do you need help locating health, child, family, aged care, community education or counselling services?
Do you want to know more about what drought assistance is available?
Council’s Community Support Service provides individual and community support by linking people to services, acting as an information resource, coordinating community education courses and developing community projects.
- Information and support about what services are available in Roma and surrounding communities
- Support and referral
- Information and education opportunities on relevant issues
- Client advocacy in line with identified needs
- Funding information available to individuals and community groups
- Assistance with the submission of forms, online applications, providing & sourcing information and referring to other services where appropriate.
The Community Support Service Officer can be contacted on 1300 007 662 and located at: The Roma Community Hub, 57 Bungil Street, Roma QLD 4455.