My Maranoa Website
Welcome to the Maranoa Regional Council’s new community website which will deliver essential online services and information to residents, businesses and visitors. We hope you enjoy watching it grow.
The My Maranoa website will be home to all of the latest and most up to date information about the region.
- The transitioning of Council’s current website www.maranoa.qld.gov.au to the new-look website
- The site will be split into four sections; Residents, Visitors, Business and Council.
- It will be an all-encompassing, multi-device friendly platform with relevant information available at your fingertips.
- It will work seamlessly with the My Maranoa app (available to download from the Apple App store or Google Play) and transform the online services offered by Council.
Please email feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Maranoa App
What is it?
My Maranoa App is a smart communication tool connecting residents and visitors with community information and locations throughout the Maranoa - anytime, anywhere. Accessible via Apple iPhones and iPads and Android smartphones and tablets.
My Maranoa is a free download App available from Google and Apple stores. Once downloaded, information will be stored on the device enabling users to access information even if they are not in a 3G/4G or Wi-Fi location.
As a community partnership initiative, Maranoa Regional Council is offering free listings for local businesses and community service organisations, groups, clubs and events.
Why should I list on My Maranoa?
- It's free
- Reach a wide audience - (Australia now ranks number two in the world in terms of smartphone ownership)
- Increase potential client base, club membership or event attendance
- Share your details with new and existing clients, members and/or patrons
- Direct users to your business, service or event using in-app navigation technology
- Complement your existing marketing initiatives e.g. link your website
- Connectivity - once downloaded your listing remains available on the user's device regardless of network connectivity.
How do I submit my listing?
Click here to submit for the business directory, here to submit for the community directory or here to submit an events listing on My Maranoa.
Alternatively, call Maranoa Regional Council on 1300 007 662 and our staff will assist you with your listing.